Bixby maxfire exhaust error

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Skiddy

Feb 20, 2022
Blenheim, Ontario Canada
Good morning
I have a Bixby maxfire corn stove that I bought used back in November and it’s worked perfect untill a couple days ago. Got home from work and stove was out. Error light 6 was flashing, hit the off and on buttons, it started doing its startup cycle then light 6 started flashing again. Unplugged the stove let it sit overnight, plug it back in and same thing, removed exhaust fan side cover cleaned out and start stove and the exhaust fan comes on but the error light is still flashing and stove does not start.
I’m fairly new to these stoves and looking for advise, reading online there’s suppose to be some software? I see a usb cord but I have no software as it was bough used
Hopefully you can help me get it going
Thanks