blazers pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish On

Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2009
The other Cape..
I cant believe how hot these are and the ash is just insane. wish I had bought more then a Ton.

Great pellet!

I liked them too, But I can't afford them! I hear Okanagan is doing a douglas fir and we might be able to see them soon. Trying to get a sample for a review.

Are these available in CT?

j-takeman said:
I liked them too, But I can't afford them! I hear Okanagan is doing a douglas fir and we might be able to see them soon. Trying to get a sample for a review.

has anyone burn there new pellet that is being bagged here? is this there new Douglas fir instead of the lodge pole pine

The Okies bagged in Upton MA is SPF. The Okies DF is coming from BC by rail pre bagged. They didn't think the demand would warrent bulk shipments. If the demand is over powering they might, But not likely.

I have no idea what they will fetch for market price. But I'm sure it will be higher than the SPF okies. Maybe Mr. Warm will give us some details on estimated price and availability? ;-)

I purchased a ton of the Okie Doug Firs in October from my local dealer. It was the only ton he had.....and knowing what a pellet junkie I am, he offered them to me first. I have to say, these are hands down the hottest, cleanest pellet I have ever burned. Bar none. They are in clear bags with "Made in Canada" stamped on them, no manufacturer marks. They smell almost too good to burn! As soon as I resize a few pics I'll post 'em for your viewing pleasure. Also, I was informed yesterday by a certain dealer in Connecticut that a quantity of DF pellets was shipped in by rail recently to Massachusetts ( pre-packaged, not bulk). I look forward to purchasing more this spring......don't need anymore fuel right now as I'm sitting on around 6 tons of assorted goodies to play with. Cubex, Barefoot, Greene Team, Somersets, Turmans, Logik-E, North Idaho Energys, Okie Platinums and Okie DF's. I am sure that all Pellet pig requirements have been more than met.....I'll continue adding to the stash if I can sneak them past my wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.