Blue Stone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now just need to wash it, seal it, trim it and install the insert! Trying to get it scheduled for Thursday installation

IMG_20130512_203444_898_zps4bbad5cf.jpg
Looks fantastic! That kind of work is right up my alley......I've done TONS of stonework on our house over the past several years, I honestly could quit my job and do it for a living, I like it that much!!

Thanks, my brother did it for years before he just recently got a new job. He still does it on the side. The first course of brick on top is just fillers, you wont see that with the insert surround on

blue stone is washed and sealed, meeting with installer saturday and permit application going in monday. Now need to find some trim for it

IMG_20130517_062739_512_zps004396eb.jpg

No, just on the sides i think. Not really sure yet. Having trouble finding right trim

Status
Not open for further replies.