Booklet available for Oliver-Macleod model R 3438 fireplace unit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

lennydee

Oct 27, 2020
Cornwall Ontario
I have the original booklet for this fireplace. Its the instruction manual and parts list if anybody wants a copy. However, its basically install. It does not give any info on fan or repair or removal. Saying that, if anyone can give me directions on removing the toeplate and front louver, that wood be a great help. Fan noise driving us insane. I hope not to damage that louver front by forcing it up and out?????

I have the original booklet for this fireplace. Its the instruction manual and parts list if anybody wants a copy. However, its basically install. It does not give any info on fan or repair or removal. Saying that, if anyone can give me directions on removing the toeplate and front louver, that wood be a great help. Fan noise driving us insane. I hope not to damage that louver front by forcing it up and out?????
This was posted in the classics forum.

Hi Lenny,
I'm interested in a copy of that booklet for the Oliver MacLeod Regal 3438, if you are able to post a PDF copy that would be great or let me know another way I can get a copy from you! I am still in touch with the owner of this unit.
Much appreciated!