Bosca Pellet Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itworks

Jul 23, 2008
Southwestern CT
I'm considering buying a Pellet insert for my fireplace, and my dealer is suggesting I consider a Bosca. Never heard of them, and utilizing the Web I only found the company's own web site. Anyone have any insight about the quality of Bosca stoves.

Thanks

Do a search on this site, and you'll find some info. The Web Master seemed to like them. Only issue I would have is if i had to get replacement/repair parts or service....

itworks said:
I'm considering buying a Pellet insert for my fireplace, and my dealer is suggesting I consider a Bosca. Never heard of them, and utilizing the Web I only found the company's own web site. Anyone have any insight about the quality of Bosca stoves.

Thanks

Would that be Preston TP?

If so, I noticed on there web site they started listing those.

we deal in bosca, and while it is a newer product for us, the sysytem is simple and easy to operate, the fuel seems to be utilized at a more conservative rate. the heat output is respectable, and almost overpowering when run at higher levels. cleaning is easy, and all parts are easilly accessed. overall a good pellet stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.