Bought 1.3 tons of Okie's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baston8005

Hearth Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
East of Hartford, CT
$365 delivered from Monsoon Ma to Coventry CT. Should be here Mon or Tues. Can't wait to burn them. There are a surplus of great pellets all over the place. CT pellets has a great deal going on also. HAmer's, BArefoots or turman for $239 a ton. It's almost like it was a few years ago.....

Baston8005 said:
$365 delivered from Monsoon Ma to Coventry CT. Should be here Mon or Tues. Can't wait to burn them. There are a surplus of great pellets all over the place. CT pellets has a great deal going on also. HAmer's, BArefoots or turman for $239 a ton. It's almost like it was a few years ago.....

Please post on the forum if your MT Vernon runs well on the Oakies. I have the same stove and have no way to get a few trial bags prior to buying a skid or 2, or 3, or 4. Stay warm.

Bkins

Just posting a little update. Previous pellets where Lakeside pellets. They where ok, I had to clean the stove burn pot once a day and vac out every other day. Now Okies....Nice Clean burn. Barely any ash and no clinkers or ash in the burnpot. They have better heat output than the Lakes and on pare with the hammers and Lg I burnt earlier in the season. Will buy again next season. Very satisfied customer!!!!!

yep....so, a good pellet in the okies for the Mt Vernon? And even a reasonable retailer?! Amazing!

The Okies are the hottest pellet I have ever burned. Right now the stove is turned all the way down and its 82 in here...driving the wife right out of her clothes......such an evil plan....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.