Bought a house complete with this stove - need info please!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlschere

Nov 30, 2009
Mahopac, NY
Hello to all!
We bought a new house this spring and it's got two wood burning stoves. We've got one up and running but the one in the basement is different in shape and size than the big behemoth upstairs.
I tried googling the name on the front - Golden Oak - and what I presume to be the manufacturer - Union Mfg Co, Boyerstown, PA - but haven't turned up anything yet.
The chimney is already cleaned and inspected. I'm just not sure I know how to operate this correctly.

Any and all suggestions and advice are welcome.
Thanks!
Jenn

UPDATE
I can't get my pictures small enough (in pixels) to post. Argggh.
I'm still working on it - but I did manage to get this pic. It's on the front, I assume it's the model of the stove. The manufacturer may be "Union Mfg Co" That, too, is on the front of the stove.
Thanks again :) 2:41om EST

Attachments

• 100_4371a.jpg
    100_4371a.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 195
Pictures??

Welcome, neighbor (sort of).

Welcome to the forum. You will find great info here and lots of friendly people willing to help. That was a nice bonus with the house to get two stoves. Pictures or n name and model will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.