BRECKWELL BIG E's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2008
maine
O'Hara Compressed wood and Pellet Stoves just took delivery of 30 Big E's check out our website gogreenwithoharas.com or call 207-542-0834 if you need a pellet stove

What does one of those Big E's sell for ?

Big E's Rock.

It takes a MAN to put a Big E in your frontroom. Just a big old ugly box that puts out a lot of heat and holds even more pellets.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Big E's Rock.

It takes a MAN to put a Big E in your frontroom. Just a big old ugly box that puts out a lot of heat and holds even more pellets.

Eric

I would if i needed too.you can use it as a table when not in use.

Work bench, beer holder, tv stand, and with enough silicone and duct tape an aquarium or live well. Hold on I am getting an idea here.

Eric

WOW sounds like i might have started something here!!!!! Not what i actually was looking for for feedback but hey every little thing helps

kinsman stoves said:
Work bench, beer holder, tv stand, and with enough silicone and duct tape an aquarium or live well. Hold on I am getting an idea here.

Eric
sounds like you are planning to have boiled fish in the near future ;) toss in a cup of old bay and start the pellet stove <lol>

compressedwoodsupplier said:
WOW sounds like i might have started something here!!!!! Not what i actually was looking for for feedback but hey every little thing helps

I'm looking forward to my 3rd year with my Big E.

I just finished my install (see post with pictures). Not as ugly as I first thought - gives the room a whole different impression. Purchased mine from Rural King $1299. Works great so far but has not gotten real cold yet.

It is up and running in the home office but I still need to put some finishing touches on some tile and wood work. Pics to come.

Eric

Attachments

• sig small2.jpg
    sig small2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.