Breckwell Multi Fuel SP6000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dk2431

Feb 5, 2010
Minnesota
Last week I purchased a Breckwell SP6000 Multi Fuel stove. I installed it on Sunday, and Today (Thursday) The stir rod connector has already snapped and broke after only 4 days in service. Also, I have had a hard time keeping this stove from over fueling itself or in some cases under fueling itself. During the 4 days it was actually working i went thru 400 pounds of corn..... Is this Normal? The highest heat setting i had the stove on was 4, with the last 2 days it was only on 3. Currently i am burning corn dried to 12%. At first I thought i had a fuel problem so i purchased corn form another dealer. I am curious if anyone else has had any problems with this particular model of stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.