Breckwell p23i heat advance?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DavidAubin

Dec 20, 2021
Mass
Hi all

New guy here never had a pellet stove and now just purchased a home with one!

It does not put of much heat and flame is weak. I’ve tried to adjust the heat level but when pushing heat level advance it does nothing can anyone help?

Stove was purchased in 2008 they left me all the paperwork on it

do you have the control board in manual mode or is their a thermostat wired to the unit? Also are you trying to adjust the temp after the stove has warmed up and not in start up mode?

leaf blower trick to clean it out, that stove is a good heater when its clean. here is the manual manual

do you have the control board in manual mode or is their a thermostat wired to the unit? Also are you trying to adjust the temp after the stove has warmed up and not in start up mode?
Hi No thermostat & I am in manual mode. This is after the start up