Brimingham Stove & Range No.15/ Possible Forsale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Trafficboy

Feb 14, 2020
The Hamptons NY
Brimingham Stove & Range No.15/ Possible Forsale I am looking for the missing Top (02 ) the "upper barrel 1/2 and flat round Top w/oval flue sections, Also any idea where to find the year it was casted? Any info on this small Railroad/Parlor stove would be appreciated, attempting to do a restoration, the stove is great condition, will take offers for sale.

I don't believe that this would be a railroad stove as they were typically more solid; they'd have a way of mounting (screwing/bolting) it directly to the floor so it wouldn't vibrate loose. I think it's a plain old pot belly stove. Weather it's worth fixing up is debatable. It would be next to impossible to find the top piece(s) that would fit tight enough to use safely; but that's just my 2 cents. When it's all said and done, one could buy a complete pot belly stove and strip it/refinish it with the aggravation of having to match parts. Curt