Bring on Shoulder Season!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokeyTheBear said:
Bigjim13 said:
Had a nice little leak in my entry way roof this morning, that promtly froze. Did someone say shoulder season, its 10* out right now....

Yeah, so? Isn't your normal temperature at best 10 below during the day time.

So it's shoulder season (average temperature is now back to what it normally is just before Christmas), I stopped burning my Cubex that confirms it.

I think it was your fault the cool weather came back. Mother Nature heard you put away the cubex and decided to teach you a lesson. :)

And for the record the avg low is 9* and the avg high is 27*. So we are right at the avg low during the day, not warm enough yet to go to shoulder pellets for me!

Bigjim13 said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
Bigjim13 said:
Had a nice little leak in my entry way roof this morning, that promtly froze. Did someone say shoulder season, its 10* out right now....

Yeah, so? Isn't your normal temperature at best 10 below during the day time.

So it's shoulder season (average temperature is now back to what it normally is just before Christmas), I stopped burning my Cubex that confirms it.

I think it was your fault the cool weather came back. Mother Nature heard you put away the cubex and decided to teach you a lesson. :)

And for the record the avg low is 9* and the avg high is 27*. So we are right at the avg low during the day, not warm enough yet to go to shoulder pellets for me!

Sure, blame it on the Bear it is always the Bear's fault.

Yeah, so much for Al Gore's global warming...its all bs.. and you know he is making millions off the idea. He also is the biggest offender of the carbon footprint .....

Status
Not open for further replies.