Broken Glass on OPEL 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon6958

Dec 28, 2009
Northern NJ
So juatr got done with the install of an RSF OPEL 2. I started the stove/fp christmas morning with some kindling, after cleaning it out from an overnight burn (still warm) when I came back to throw some wood on it there was a crack clear across the glass. Doesn't look like anything hit the glass, just seems to be a clean crack - anyone else ever had this problem? What should I do about getting this replaced should this be under waranty? I have a call into dealer and RSF just not sure what they are going to say… Just kind of floored me. Thanks in advance!! If I have to buy a new glass any good places online?

Thanks in advance and this site is great, learned a ton!

Pretty sure that will be covered under warranty. What does the dealer say?

Status
Not open for further replies.