buck 81 return

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smmm

Aug 1, 2010
Ohio
Two things...

1-Buck got back with my dealer yesterday about my door not sealing properly. I just have to return it to the supplier and pick up a new stove. I just wanted to give a shout out to Buck for this because they handled this in the most convenient way for me. They could have chosen to have me send the stove back to them for the cost of shipping. This is one reason that I chose a buck stove and they came through when I needed them.

2- Only problem is now I have to take it back and load it up. I brought it to my house on a trailer. I want to take it back just using my truck. Is it possible for three or four guys to lift this into the bed of a truck? Or should I plan on a trailer.

It should be no problem with an appliance dolly and 3 guys. good luck

What problem did they find?

Nevermind read you other post. Nice for them to take care of business for you!

They asked me to send pictures and got back with me about 2 weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.