Buck 91 catalyst gaskets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bruh44

Mar 6, 2020
North Carolina
So there’s a gasket on the bracket that holds up the catalist. There’s a gasket inside around it. There’s a gasket in the frame of it. What happens if I don’t spend the money to replace the gaskets? I took it all a part to clean it as the instructions said. It did not need to be cleaned. I cleaned it anyways since it was out. All the gaskets got trashed. I’d rather not spend the money on it if I can get away with it. Anyone have experience with this?

I’ll order them. The directions suck. They don’t explain any of that until you get to the part about replacing the cat. The “Maintenance “ section just says to clean it yearly.