Burgers & Beer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osage

Feeling the Heat
Nov 3, 2011
kansas
Just completed a grill for our stove. So far have grilled burgers and baked pizza. On a bet that I couldn't I'm baking cookies today in the stove.

Attachments

• 030 (380x285).jpg
    030 (380x285).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 631
  • 031 (380x285).jpg
    031 (380x285).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 634
Your neighboors are going to think there's a BurgerKing somewhere near!

The bacon is with the beer----in the fridge.

I'll take one of those, please !

Have you tried a pizza?
I am a pizza freak and have thought about doing something similar as i will probably never get my WFO.
I am very curious how it turns out.

bfunk13 said:
Have you tried a pizza?
I am a pizza freak and have thought about doing something similar as i will probably never get my WFO.
I am very curious how it turns out.

That is the first thing we tried. Turned out great. Just raked the coals to each side. Could not taste the smoke in the crust but the topping had smoke flavor.
The cookie thing was not to good though.

That looks delicious!
I made up a rotisserie that sits in front of my door to do chickens and roasts.
There's pics around here somewhere.
Nice job-
Kenny

Looks delicious! I do often wonder what the neighbors think when it's 35º and raining or 0º and snowing and I have the grate in my stove, grilling away. BBQ and new-fallen snow generally aren't two smells with go together!

That looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.