BUYING MY FIRST PALLET OF OKANAGANS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTU said:
geek said:
tinkabranc said:
If I can find them in the spring at a reasonable price, they will be one of the brands on
my list that will be replacing my favorite Green Supremes, which are no longer available.

ditto......I want a $200/ton price.

and I wanted to play second base for the Chicago Cubs ...but that didn't happen either...!!!

you never know.....sometimes dreams come true, maybe for the Yankees ...... :)

geek said:
.....sometimes dreams come true, maybe for the Yankees ...... :)

Yes, dreams did come true for the yankees....27 times if my memory is correct. Now, if we happen to be talking about the Boston Red Sucks, I can count that on one hand....... :)

macman said:
geek said:
.....sometimes dreams come true, maybe for the Yankees ...... :)

Yes, dreams did come true for the yankees....27 times if my memory is correct. Now, if we happen to be talking about the Boston Red Sucks, I can count that on one hand....... :)

tread carefully.....thems fightin words ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.