Bv400c earthstove blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Staceyp

Dec 12, 2023
Michigan
I was loading wood into stove this morning and noticed the air was only coming from one side and seemed quieter than normal. I have the manual but can't picture the location of the fan system. (I can see one fan on the left of the stove and it is turning) can someone direct me to the location of the blower system?

There are separate left and right side blower assemblies behind the side grilles. To access, remove blower cover by removing the two ¼" hexhead screws,

There are separate left and right side blower assemblies behind the side grilles. To access, remove blower cover by removing the two ¼" hexhead screws,
Ok I will try that, I can see the one on the left, and the fan is working. Air is coming out of the top right 🤷‍♀️ . When I do a visual check of the right side I don't see a fan at all but it used to draw air in. Do the air baffles "cross over" each other?