Can anyone ID this stove for me?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveInPhilly

Jun 29, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
So I posted a bit a while back with some questions regarding a stove in a house my wife and I were intending to purchase. Long story short, that sale fell through and we are now under contract to purchase another house. The new house also has a stove, though not as nice, not as large, and not in quite as good condition as the last one.

This is an insert, rather than a stand alone stove. It appears to have an electric blower.

Any info you fellas might be able to provide would be incredibly helpful.

l1ff05845-m21r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any labels on it at all it looks like allot of different stoves. A pic of the inside might help us allot

I cant tell some others may be along that can

Not quite sure but I think it is a Quadrafire 5100. If so, it is a wood heating beast.

Not quite sure but I think it is a Quadrafire 5100. If so, it is a wood heating beast.
It looks like a quad to me but not sure without seeing inside many stoves look very similar

Looks like the ash lip (or 'hearth') doesn't wrap around as far as on the Quad. But yeah, it looks like a big flame-throwing monstahhh! ==c

At the risk of severe eye strain a close look reveals the blower shrouds on the sides. Ala 3100i.

My guess was an older Quad. Haven't seen that heavy brass door on this model so I was uncertain but maybe it used to be an option?

Thanks for the tip. I don't think that it though. The blower units are on the side, not underneath. Also, it looks like the Elmirast has two windows on the side, this one does not. I think BrotherBart is correct, looking at pictures alone, it seems this is likely a Quadra-Fire 3100i. We're going for the inspection on Monday so I'll be able to get a better look.

Status
Not open for further replies.