1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Can anyone identify the brand of this pellet stove?.....I need parts but unsure of brand

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Ericwest, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Ericwest

Ericwest New Member

I am trying to fix up this pellet stove..but I do not know the brand...so I am hoping someone will recognize this stove and can tell me the manufacturer....right now just using some electric space heaters...so I would really like to get this stove working...any help would be great!!..thanks..

002.JPG

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Bioburner

Bioburner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West central Mn
    How about pic of the controls and fire pot. What seems to be the problem? Some stoves were regionally available so where are you?
  3. imacman

imacman Guest

Are there any labels inside the hopper lid? As mentioned above, a pic or two of the control board and the back of the stove might help....the more the better.
  4. Ericwest

Ericwest New Member

by pure chance...I found another stove like it for sale and asked what brand it was...its a warnock hersey elcipse...unfortunately long out of business...but many of the parts are generic I think....I will put up another post asking if anyone has the manual...One post says this model has no auger!..but some other kind of pellet feed system!...thanks
  5. imacman

imacman Guest

Warnock Hershey is not a manufacturer....they are just a testing company. The stove is an Eclipse.
  6. Ericwest

Ericwest New Member

ok..so its an eclipse brand...thanks!!..my post for a manual are confusing then...I will change it to just say ECLIPSE..and not warnock hersey..thanks again..