1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Q&A Cannot identify fireplace insert manufacturer

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    QandA New Member Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I have a fireplace insert that has a blown two stage fan motor I would like to replace, but I can't identify the manufacturer. It has "VSCo" and "BB" stamped on one side of the damper with "D0218" stamped on the other. The unit itself is small, maybe two feet wide, has double glass door with metal removable covers. The motor is about 3-4"" in diameter and mounts on the rear of the unit. There is a thermal control mounted directly to the firebox and the hi/low/off switch control is separate. Any idea who made this - or where I might find parts?--


    Sounds like a Buck Stove.Parts and motors are available from Stove Parts Unlimited at: www.stovepartsunlimited.com

    Link: Stove Parts Unlimited

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page