cant find discontinued blower for lopi insert... Please Help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowdy2226

Sep 16, 2008
Kansas
I have an '85 Lopi fireplace insert that has no blower. I have contacted lopi dealers and they tell me they have discontinued blowers for that year. Does anyone know where I can look to find one? Or have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Rowdy,

Any idea who makes the fan? You might be able to cross reference it from the manufacturers website.

You also might want to try McMaster-Carr, an industrial supply company. They have a 3500+ page catalog (yes 3500+ pages) and carry a staggering number of products.

Their website: www.mcmaster.com

We use them here at work for parts we can't find locally, and their service is outstanding. I can't think of more than once or twice in the last 25 years we've ordered something that was on backorder... You can always call their customer service for assistance and perhaps cross reference part numbers for a current model.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.