Castle HPS10 wiring diagram?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

GreenShovelDog

Oct 29, 2022
Upper Michigan
I am in need of a wiring diagram for a Castle HPS10 or equivalent pellet stove. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it! An actual schematic diagram of the control board would be an awesome bonus! Thank you in advance!

I have contacted the OEM. Here is the reply. It seems they meant to attach a diagram of the Serenity - but they didn't.

"Thank you for contacting us. I apologize but there was not a wiring diagram available on the HPS10. This is from the Serenity. There was no room sensor oon the HPS10 and the components were on opposite sides of the stove, but hopefully this will give some insight for you."