Chaps and Rattlesnakes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EatenByLimestone said:
They would certainly help, but I'd be sure to wear pants under them just to make sure one doesn't spring up and bite you in the ass. The heavier the denim and workboots the better. Kinda sucks because it's been so hot out lately.

The only way to avoid them is to either cut when it's cold and they aren't into moving or in winter when they just aren't around.

Make sure you have heavy gloves and a jacket on too. Your hands and arms will be right down next to them. Maybe this job could be put of until early mornings in September?

Matt
That would be a problem for me . I wear the chaps commando style when its this hot. So I would most certainly get bit in the ass :)

wood spliter said:
I wear the chaps commando style when its this hot.

That image is not sitting well with all the beer, franks, and potato salad I ate down at the marina cookout this afternoon. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.