Cheap Charlie's PelPro 120 Franklin CC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdkramer33

Feb 28, 2007
Hello, I am considering purchasing a used pellet stove that is a Franklin 120 from Cheap Charlie for $450 :smirk: . What should I be aware of? Are these stoves worth the reduced price? Any reviews/advice/suggestions??

I wouldn't buy one used. Call your local Home Depot and Lowes. See if they have any Englanders left.

I have inspected Cheap Charlie's they are sold at Ace Hardware and similar chain hardware stores which are now having sales.

I can make a judgement on the $450 if it is worth it. I think you should be asking can I afford to loose $450 if it is junk or would I be better off Buying an Home cheapo one for $700 witha warranty and tech support loose $450 or spend $250 more and have a warranty

Alrighty then... I feel I should go for a Harman P38. Anyone know of a good place to get one in the Nashua, NH area?

Status
Not open for further replies.