Chimneys galore at my old store.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Count 'em,

this is the store my wife and I started in 1978 and sold in 1979...side view - Ooops., as below, sold in 1998

If anyone is in the SJ or Philly area, you can go there and say Hi to Jan, Ed (owners) or the other fine folks who run the place. Ah, they (my friends) say it's not the same since I left, but I think they are referring to that lack of bad jokes and sarcasm.

Attachments

• storechimneys.jpg
    storechimneys.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 754
The store is still there, and the people that run it are awesome.

Brought all my stove and chimey pipe from them fro my Jotul F-600. They even had a old heatshield for me. Jan is great, every one there rocks. We are over in bucks county PA with a couple stores near us but we choose this place becasue of the nice people!

What is an insurance company's reaction to a business like that Craig?

Status
Not open for further replies.