CL liner depot? Good to go?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjcole50

Minister of Fire
Oct 5, 2013
Ohio
Just ordered a 6" 30' liner with a 25' insulation kit from chimneylinerdepot.com it was there basic liner I guess but price for everything was best I have found. Did I mess up by not going 2 ply or the flex king hd? Or is there single ply plenty and is quality? I know there has to be some here with the basic single ply so chimne in! Just found out my stove has arrived and I am picking it up tommorow now the liner ships tomm so lemme know! Thanks again

You'll be just fine. It will also flex a little better than the smooth or double wall.
Get that thing set up and get some heat pumping!

S*** I can't wait man tired of this limping insert only pushing mid 60 degree house! Just hope it goes smooth cause the 500 gallon lawn ornament outside is bone dry ha

Mid 60's aint bad, that where I been for the last two days.

There are thousands upon thousands of single ply SS liners out there chugging away! They work very well, no need to for anything better in my opinion.

That single ply is going to be your best bet to get the curve needed to hit the outlet on the stove also. The other stuff is even less flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.