Class A chimney pipe good price ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clambdin

Hearth Supporter
Jan 29, 2006
My local Menards has 6X36 Stainless class A chimney pipe on sale for $49.95 per section is this a good price ?

yes, great price...Lowes has prob the same chimney (selkirk supervent) for $67 for 36" section.

thats a good price, about 20 bucks cheaper than usual

You know, I saw that same ad. I have 2 sections of this same pipe (Supravent, insulated) and I would like to use them but we are doing a hearth mount and have to wiggle through the smoke shelf. I wish there was a place to purchase a short section of insulated flex liner (to get us through the smoke shelf) and then continue with the Supravent up and out..... Does anyone sell short sections of flex liner that can be insulated and attached to the Supravent? Is it a bad idea to mix flex liner with rigid?

Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.