Class A Chimney quality... list the brands in order of quality in your opinion please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know I'm late to the thread but Woodland Direct carries Simpson Dura Vent and ICC under their own brand. I dont know if their pricing is any better than anyone else but they have by far the best chimney configurator on the Internet. Even better than the Chimney MFG's. Just input your info and it will give you the BOM. Really impressive.

http://www.woodlanddirect.com/Chimney/Chimney-Systems

PapaDave said:
Looked at this thread back in July, and am now considering replacing the 8" with 6".
Does anyone have experience with Hart & Cooley pipe? Heard of it?

You in the mitten? Funny, i'll be in Roscommon next week!

PapaDave said:
Looked at this thread back in July, and am now considering replacing the 8" with 6".

I have Hart & Cooley Class A on my Lopi Endeavor. Never had a problem.

FyreBug said:
PapaDave said:

You in the mitten? Funny, i'll be in Roscommon next week!

Haha, yeah, but it's a BIG mitten. I'm in the Atlanta area.

Status
Not open for further replies.