Classic Bay 1200i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DMT

Jan 27, 2014
Oregon
Had our classic bay 1200i installed yesterday and so far we love it. We have a 1900sqft house and has kept it warm. We have had it set at 69 to 72 the last 24+ hours and have only went through about 3/4 of a bag. Definitely have a lot to learn with being new to the pellet scene but it seems like a pretty simple set up. At $2699 I did not think it was a horrible price compared so some other stoves out there.

Attachments

• IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_1761.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: mralias
Congrats on your purchase. Your best friend is going to be your owners manual, and this forum. And remember, a clean stove, is a happy stove. Stay warm. kap

Glad to hear you are enjoying the heat! Suggest a read & reread of the manual so you learn your stove. Lots of reading on the forum too. Keep it clean and serviced so it will keep you comfy...

PS ... Apparently kap and I are on the same wavelength ... at the same time;lol