Cleva Ash Vac ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioburner

Aug 4, 2012
West central Mn
Went to Menards and they have the Cleva ash vac on sale for 59.99. Anyone use or have a opinion on them. Almost twice the size of the powermaster of Fleet Farms across the street.

My wife gave me one, and it is great!
I once let it go until it was about 3/4 full, and I only realized that because it weighed too much while lifting it.
I think she paid about $120.00 or more over a year ago.

Bill

Thanks for the feedback. I did not want to buy one and have it belch dust and not suck. Returning something like this can be troublesome. Especially if another is available that others are getting right now is good. Just smaller.

I have been using mine for almost two years now. It gets the job done. I have no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.