Cold Vet has a question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

travelinjack

Nov 24, 2017
english
Hi All,

I'm looking at putting in a Regency F2400 into my home in the North Woods. My question is about pricing. The quote that I'm getting from the local distributor after labor costs is about $2300. Am I being taken for a ride on the price or is that reasonable/standard? It includes all parts, pipes, and installation.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

-Travelinjack

That sounds pretty reasonable without knowing how much the stove costs on its own. You must already have a suitable chimney installed at that price.

Hi All,

I'm looking at putting in a Regency F2400 into my home in the North Woods. My question is about pricing. The quote that I'm getting from the local distributor after labor costs is about $2300. Am I being taken for a ride on the price or is that reasonable/standard? It includes all parts, pipes, and installation.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

-Travelinjack

Sir -

First of all - please accept my gratitude for your service....

I just purchased a Regency H2100 Hearth Heater. Looking at the winning bid (I got 5 and I'm glad I did!), the unit + pipe would be around that number you gave - minus labor. Regency has a deal on right now that added on the blower for free, which made the deal that much sweeter.

I *think* you are getting a good deal.