1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Contact Info for Sherwood Industries/Enviro PLEASE

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by ToddO, Dec 9, 2012.

1. ToddO

ToddO New Member

Loc:
    Mid Michigan
    Does anyone have a phone number for Sherwood Industries/Enviro??? I am about ready to throw this damn thing out the door:mad: From one issue to the next with my M55 FS!!! At this point I don't think I would recommend one. Hope others are having better luck with it than I am.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. CT Pellet

CT Pellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Torrington, CT
    Easy Todd.....That stove is way too heavy to be tossing it out the door. Put it back down and take a moment to explain the problems. There are some pretty smart members here who have one of those "soon to be frisbees" that you are talking about. What's up?
  3. ToddO

ToddO New Member

Loc:
    Mid Michigan
    CT it has been nothing but problems with this stove. Three convection fans, two boards, one fan switch and now a flashing #3. I was adjusting the damper and finally had it set at .17 when it shut down (at least that's done) and now when I reset it the exhaust fan comes and air pump come on but the auger isn't turning. I'll be calling my dealer and thanks to oldmountvernon i'll be calling Enviro direct. I have 5 tons ready to burn and no stove so you can imagine the frustration. I do however appreciate all the help the fine folks here provide:) I'll get it worked out and will have Fire again soon
  4. Eatonpcat

Eatonpcat Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eaton Township, Ohio
    Sorry about the issues Todd...Luckily my stove has been a good one!
    Good luck, hope your issues can be fixed!

Props to OMV for his help!