Coonara wood stove blower motor search... Please help...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodat18

Aug 23, 2010
Nevada
I have patched these blower motors for two years, but they are finally dead. I have 1 free standing and 1 insert style wood stove made by Coonara. I cannot find anywhere to purchase a replacement blower motor assembly for these units. I emailed just about every Coonara shop in Australia, but have never received so much as a response back. If anyone out there has a direct contact for parts or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I do not have international calling capabilities. I will need a states number or contact via email or forum.

I can provide model and part numbers.

Thanks so much for the help and sorry to get back so late, I had to go hunting... :) The blower fans I have are the CO200 and CO304... If anyone can provide these models to me, I am ready to buy right now... 39 degrees this morning here in up state Nevada...

Status
Not open for further replies.