could you please post picture

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhonemas said:
My house is just normal I guess but does have a beautiful, wonderful extend-a-flue that all look at in admiration. So much more beautiful than stainless, my wife in particular feels it adds charm to the outside of our house. Maybe my chimney is prettier than most :)

Got one of those too, Rhone (though it maybe the "mini" version of what you have), but it does look good up on top, and a heck of a lot better looking than the regular SS tops. I've been helping a friend out with a replacement of his old insert (with a LOT of help from Elk). The next step may be cleaning up the looks of the exterior chimney with a good looking top to the liner.

before and after pic's of mine:

Attachments

• Before 1.JPG
    Before 1.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 309
  • After 3.JPG
    After 3.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 335
Can't let an opportunity to post a picture of my pride and joy pass me by.

Attachments

• Nov 3 2007007resz.jpg
    Nov 3 2007007resz.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Hampton Install013resz.jpg
    Hampton Install013resz.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 279
you guys with the hi300 make me so jealous as i love that stove i got a pe summit going in soon and because of the price i paid and the fact i want to heat 2000 + i went with the monster so i won't have to hear her complaing shes cold on the other end of the house
sad thing is she likes the 300 too but i was not confident enough it would heat all of the area
and my summit was about 600 cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.