Country Flame manuals up for grabs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bob95065

Burning Hunk
Aug 13, 2013
Felton, CA
i have two manuals for Country Flame stoves I want to give to someone that can use them. The manuals are identical but one is in better condition than the other. They cover models BBF-6, BBF-I, B-I, S-6, S-I, E1-6, E1-I, E2-6, R-6, 02-I, E2-I.

If you can use them I'll send the manuals for the cost of shipping. Send me a PM if you want them.

Bob

I held on to them for months and finally threw them away. Sorry.

Hey again Bob, do you have any experience with the Country Flame catalytic stoves? I think mine needs new catalytic combustor, or at least a cleaning of the combustor. But I cannot get the flame guard off. It has four bolts (or threaded studs you could call then because they don't have heads). Each stud has a nut below the flame guard and a nut above the guard. Are these reverse threaded?? Or is the stud itself meant to be removed??
thanks for any suggestions