Cover Songs You'd Never Expect

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A different kind of "cover", but makes me laugh every time.

Reactions: will711
Heres a good cover of a Nirvana song.

These guys do a lot of good covers

Leppard doin' Rod Stewart.

Not really weird but definitely a wow cover.

Scorps doin' The Who

The original

Reactions: ScotO
Debby Harry does Ghost riders in the sky.

mike patton....what more is there to say....my mum had to alert me to the fact this was a cover when i was a teen...

Speaking of Mike Patton.... This is a good one

Easy Like Sunday Morning, Faith No More

if you like bluegrass and you want to hear an incredible, live album, this one is it.....
Yep. Bluegrass players take pride in their musicianship, and most of them sound as clean and tight live as they do in the studio. :eek:

Reactions: ScotO
was sitting at a beach bar in thailand exchanging favorite tunes with the bar man when he played me a song i had heard before but couldnt place where id heard it....he said it was lynard skynard (he pronounced it lie-nid sky-nid)...it took me a few more cocktails before the penny dropped...deftones did this version for their b-sides and rarities cd....

This is a really good cover of simple man.

Status
Not open for further replies.