craigs list RULES!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seldom do I see free wood and of those listings I almost never see pics. Too much effort I guess. There are still the "close to free" deals to be had.

where else though can u compare prices on wood? it my also help keep prices down a little. if someone sees others selling cheap they have to lower price too.

Got 3 loads recently in my explorer i saw on CL. but last night went out to another CL post and found all the wood rotten at the house. brought back about 8 lest rotten pieces. will keep looking. although i have seen more people posting 'wanted trees/wood' recenly on CL. guess everyones trying to get what they can...

I think the competition is great for wood prices. I do believe that CL it is a very good example of competition keeping prices in the right place based on supply. I sure as heck shop for price on wood because you can't trust the description. Everybody thinks their wood is dry.

I think CL serves an important purpose in the marketplace...I just wish the posters would learn to spell. Well, maybe not, some of the ads are pretty funny, like the one I saw a few months back for a "Sow Blower". :lol: Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.