Cub Cadet tractor/splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I saw a this on a Cub Cadet site the other day. It was from an auction listing with no additional information.

Attachments

• Cub splitter 1.jpg
    Cub splitter 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,060
  • Cub splitter 2.jpg
    Cub splitter 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 622
  • Cub splitter 3.jpg
    Cub splitter 3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 581
  • Cub splitter 4.jpg
    Cub splitter 4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 432
A very cool idea if it is removable so the tractor could be used for mowing, plowing etc.
With the weight added to the LR wheel, it might be to heavy .
It is cool looking though.

I agree. Pretty neat.

heck i have enough tractors laying around i could do that. looks like it should work good.

i like it, nice looking splitter add a log lift and it would be at a nice working height. not sure it needs the wheel weights tho :roll:

Pretty neat! But I am guessing its more or less permenantly attached which reduces the usefullness of the tractor for other things. I was thinking about putting a pump on a quick attach front off from a spare mule drive (kinda like the pincor generator, photo attached) and hoses that go back to a pull behind splitter. Cool project though, and love the ol' 100...

Attachments

• pincor_gen1.jpg
    pincor_gen1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 877
Status
Not open for further replies.