Damn Home Cheesehole

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Well I stopped in to see if the Englanders were on clearance yet. And they were 50% off. Problem is, the 30NC's were all sold out. About 5 or 6 of each of the 12's & 13's.
They are just too damn small for me. No firebox cf's to them. I will just have to ante up the full price when the time comes. I stopped in there religiously, and the one week I got busy that I couldn't, poof. *^%$##@#$$ :)
Oh Mike!!!! Do Hearth members receive a discount? LOL

Hog the 30 with tyhe summit would have been too much the 13 is the ticket or Century 2400 /2700

For $325 for an Epa Nc-13 can't be beat thats what you should target not the 30

When I picked up the Century 2700 yesterday I practically had to beat two buyers off with a club. One offered me $50 more than I paid

Too boot it included the blower suprise,I opened the ash door and there it was

But Elk if he ever gets that 30-NC the Summit will end up in the donor program

BrotherBart said:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................

Yeee haw LMAOAROTF :)

BrotherBart said:
No way, Summits here to stay!
I might supplement with one of the Nuke stacks down the street.

As far as the Englander, I want the 30 due to the fact when I am done the addition, I am looking at about 3200sf. The extra heat with the house setup would help heat the kitchen and in turn the back room better. With the setup of the house, and the 4 ceiling fans, the circulation is optimal. The problem I have with the smaller units, is burn times & need for extra supplemental heat. I wanna set it and forget it for several hours. On real cold nights here, I could use the extra heat when addition is complete, which is a while away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.