DARN

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
looks like most are not leaking. each barrel has a number so all is not lost. :)

99 barrels of booze on the wall...

That’s the bourbon I’ve been buying most the last few years. Hopefully the price isn’t affected.

looks like most are not leaking. each barrel has a number so all is not lost. :)
This is the second collapse, the first portion collapse a couple weeks ago. Lots of bottom barrels shattered and ground water contamination became the primary concern.
That’s the bourbon I’ve been buying most the last few years. Hopefully the price isn’t affected.
Should be ok, they have about 21 more warehouses of this size. Hopefully some are newer construction. It would be interesting to note why the failure considering they have many more of these warehouses on the premises. Hope it's not due to carpenter ants or termites.

Reactions: Ashful
i have a bottle of eagle rare very smooth. that same company makes the bourbon that started me drinkin bourbon. pappy van winkle 23. how it happened was like the three stooges in glen heather castle. if you're a stooges fan you know what i mean. my friend pulls out a very dusty bottle. the stooges the earle says have a wee sniffter.