1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Did a little more this past weekend

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Nixon, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    Hadn't really planned on doing it ,but the weather was just too nice to pass up the opportunity . So, We moved the last half of a 32' long stack into the shed ,and put some on the front and rear porches . So, between the shed ,and the porches , We've got about 6 ,or so cord under roof , so We should be Okay for a while .:) Next weekend ,I'm going to repair ,or replace any pallets that need it so that We can stack the 2017-2018 wood .:) Hopefully I'll be here to see it heat my place . :)
    As the rules say ....... no pics , no happen , you'll have to wait until Mrs Nixon posts them . I don't dare mess with Her Mac !

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    Pictures Seeing is believing

Attached Files:

Backwoods Savage, zap and smokinj like this.
  3. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    wife said this is her heaven on earth!!! Relaxation

Attached Files:

4. TimJ

TimJ Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southeast Indiana
    thanks for sharing the nice pictures
  5. Beer Belly

Beer Belly Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut
    Would be mine too....
  6. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    Very nice set up nixon. A few things similar to me. That is a nice lookin kubota you have there. What model is it? It looks close to the size I have. Mine is a L3710. I also have one chocolate lab and one black lab. Brother and sister that we rescued. Looks like you have your hands full with four dogs!? ;lol Love it. Good thing your saving money in the heating area. You must use that on feeding the pack. ;lol Thanks for sharing the pics. Very nice. That is heaven.
  7. smokinj

smokinj Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Anderson, Indiana
    Awesome pics Nice set-up too. My front porch looks like a wood shed this year to. I love to watch the harley riders drive by last Sunday why I was stacking. (70 degrees out, Monday snowing and 30 degrees) :p
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  8. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    Thanks for the kind words guys! Just figured if share a few pics ,as you folks have shared them here for my enjoyment .

Gasifier,,,,,It's an L 3130 . Got it in '02 . I was set on a 2910 . But, when we went to look at them , Jan pointed out the 3130 and asked " wouldn't that one be better ? :)
    Also , there was a thread here on fuel cans, the last couple of picks show one that I won from a shop that sell racing gear . Works great for fueling the tractor.
    Gasifier and smokinj like this.
  9. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    That is a nice fuel can. I may have to look into buying something like that. It can be a pain "gasing" the bota up.
  10. bogydave

bogydave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    So Cent ALASKA
    Looks like you are expecting "winter" this year; wood shed full & plow on the tractor ;)

Nice set up.
    That's considered a full bucket, drive slow eh?

Nice pics :)
  11. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    Kind of hoping for a decent winter this year . Last year was not much at all , only plowed once ,and didn't even put the chains on .:(
    You'd be surprised at how stable a bucket load like that is . But yeah , I do go slow . Gives me a break in between loading the bucket and stacking it in the shed.:)
  12. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan
    Lotsa work there but enjoyable, especially on a nice day.