1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

do es this brand leave a lot of ash when burning or how do people like them?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by crista123, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crista123

crista123 New Member

Loc:
    western ma
    Could any one one tell me about these pellets ? natural living innovations wood pellets

Not my normal brand but would like any info on them , I just jot a new brand last mnth and they left ash like no other had to clean it every time i added pellets. not like energiex for sure.
    thank you so much

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Kenny1

Kenny1 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Eastern ON
    I have not heard of them. Have you checked their web site? Are these standard grade or premium grade pellets?

When you say you have to clean every filling, do you mean you have to do a full clean? Or do you just have to knock some ash into the ash pan? Or is the ash pan full? What type of stove do you have?

Cheers

Kenny
  3. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    I don't know about that brand specifically. If you're having to clean alot of clinkers out of the burn pot then you might have a batch with high salt content whihc lowers the melting point of silicates and forms more clinkers. Maybe try mixing your current brand with another. It's a pain but I've had to do it, I just couldn't bring myself not to burn them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.