Do these pellets ( description pic) look good?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 50,000 BTU Eurostar (Bottom feed). I think I had everyone thinkin the M-55 and to be honest, there is a Steel M*55 demo model for just over $2,000 that I really considered. But this is a pretty high tech stove (2 blowers for combustion).

I like em, Nice units. Odd that they are doing top feed on the BIO-45MF and all the rest are bottom. SBI seems to be doing good things. Co worker has a Osborn 5000(similar to what you want) and its doing well. Nice heat and quite. Besides a daily burnpot poke burning crap pellets, it goes all week before another cleaning. The heat exchanger does what it should. Sharp looking too!

I'm almost positive this is "The One" :) I have been waiting for.

Didn't you say that last tiime? :p I'd jump on the Drolet Eco 65 if I didn't have what I have now. They were just a couple a years too late!

Fyrebug being here is a plus 2. ::-)

The Eurostar55 in a nice looking stove,.. My neighbor just got a USS5500M from TSC for $1000, and so far Im impressed.

What stove:cool:
ca-girl-jpg.95222

Status
Not open for further replies.