Does ny regulate out door pellet boilers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adal2154

Aug 26, 2013
Ny
Had a out door wood boiler dec shut me down bc of yuppie neighbor everyone on my road burns wood in one way or another. I'm looking to do a pellet boiler looking at the woodmaster 900 series anyone have one how much do they smoke and any input my back up plan is a Harman 105 but I really don't want to put pellets in the basement when I can put them in a shed with the boiler

What were their primary complaint about? Smoke?

Well they live about 400 feet west though the woods to me and they claim that in the winter they can't sleep because their house fills with smoke..... I told the dec guy they should close their windows its winter time or they need new windows ..... I live on a road that 12 of 14 ppl burn wood but I'm the only owb
We live on a dirt rd they have a paved drive way if you get the kind of ppl they are

Yeah that a given but how much I have a fire place and that smoke too but they can't do anything about that

Status
Not open for further replies.