Does this seem legit?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin777

Oct 2, 2015
New york
hello everyone. I am looking into ordering an insul flue. I have called nearly every chimney sweep in my area and no one has responded,and the one that did gave me an estimate and never came back to do the work. I have been researching the insul flue for a while now because I have to go through a combustible wall. In my searches I have called all wood stove shops in my area and searched the web, but could not find one under $300...until now. However the price seems to good to be true. Here is the site I found it on. It's the complete unit. Has anyone ever ordered from these people, and are they reputable? Also is BDM the only manufacturer of the insul flue, or could I be getting a knock off? Thanks everyone in advance! http://www.lindemannchimneysupply.c...gle_shopping&gclid=CIP1p5_ng8kCFQeOaQodnIoEpQ

I placed a first time order from them last week for some Cre-away. Seemed like a good company with a fair price. They sent a order confirmation and separate shipment confirmation via email very quickly. Product arrived within 3 days. Sorry, but I have no knowledge on your specific product and pricing.

Both Lindemann and BDM are very legit companies in the industry. Others who are legit are: National Chimney, M&G Duravent, New England Chimney Supply, Olympia Chimney Supply and Hart & Cooley. You really can't go wrong with any of them. I would tend to stay away from Z-Flex their system is expensive and not very good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.