So I was using my dryer today and was thinking, as I have done for years now, if there was some way to capture some of the btus that go right out of the house. Has anyone modified their dryer vent to capture the heat the dryer makes? The main problem of course would be the humidity. I was thinking that there would have to be some way of removing a great majority of the humidity created or else you're looking at rotten moulding, mold issues, etc. Perhaps some kind of cloth fixture at the end that would capture the water?