Early Buy... as low as $99.00 per ton?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everything in Wisconsin 1/3 the price compared to New England?

Might need to pool some people together for a full truck load of 22 tons - that would be less than the cost for 9 tons here. It would be a no brain-er. With the cost savings I could build a storage unit for the pellets.

Taxachusetts sucks

treehackers said:

Might need to pool some people together for a full truck load of 22 tons - that would be less than the cost for 9 tons here. It would be a no brain-er. With the cost savings I could build a storage unit for the pellets.

Taxachusetts sucks

the only thing to beware of is shipping. I cant be sure about how much it will cost to get a flatbed or box trailer to your locale from Wisconsin, but my guesstimate would be probably approaching $90-$100/ton.

good luck.

Lousyweather said:
treehackers said:

Taxachusetts sucks

the only thing to beware of is shipping. I cant be sure about how much it will cost to get a flatbed or box trailer to your locale from Wisconsin, but my guesstimate would be probably approaching $90-$100/ton.

good luck.
$2.00 per mile should get 'em shipped today as it's a shippers market right now cuz things are slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.