earth stove t 300 wood stove whats it worth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave64

Feb 11, 2011
N H
first post here great forum

i just took out my earth stove t 300 traditions wood stove 1999 model year it has been a great stove and loved it and was wondering what is it worth or what could i expect to get for it.
very well taking care of not even a scratch on the enamel paint

thanks

Not sure. Is this a pellet stove?

no wood stove

Thanks. I kept getting pellet stove references for the 300T. No idea, sorry.

The lennox site calls it a T300HT. Looks like a cast iron stove. I wouldn't give anything for it as a used cast iron stove, but there is good market value for it. Take a look at craigslist for wood stove asking prices in your area. Here in the midwest, a stove of that age and condition would be listed for somewhere around $1200, but I doubt many sell over $1000. Your local market will be different. Get it listed right away, the number of people interested will decrease as the temperature rises, although someone that is looking for that type stove will be looking all year, but they will be looking for a deal. List with good photo's and an accurate description of the condition of the stove, including the inside of the firebox.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.