ebay of the day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

struggle

Minister of Fire
Oct 24, 2006
NW Iowa
Did any follow how much the mansfeild Hearthstone went for :bug: It was $2750 and it was used.

It sure seemed like to much to me when I saw a new Woodstock fireveiw only went for something like $1600.

Are they not around that price new?

Within the last couple days i think there were 2, one where the guy spilled furniture polish on the low back corner, one was green the other brown? Retail around here is around 3000 i think, maybe 200-300 more for enamel?

I haven't checked lately, but a new woodstock fireview is probably around 2400 or slightly higher.

Warren said:
I haven't checked lately, but a new woodstock fireview is probably around 2400 or slightly higher.

Yes they are just over $2,400 on sale. I emailed the person on the one on ebay but it was in CA and I was not going that far to get one if the price was right. The Mansfeild seemed to go very high.

I saw the one with the spilled polish on it. Not sure on how much it went for.

Status
Not open for further replies.